Saturday, July 4, 2015

Morning Coffee Map


I wanted to scan this map I drew while drinking coffee this morning, but a photo will have to do.

     I had an underground bunker in mind. It's a place where the wreckage of many wars fought on any number of planes winds up. There's a junk monger who lives among the twisted steel, mangled armor plating and empty ammo boxes. He's fashioned himself a hovel where he does business with those who wish to buy junk from him.

     The wreckage of warfare can be put to new use as breast plates, shields, axes, etc. Given the low tech level of the setting, no one knows what to do with the Tiger tank or damaged Trident missile, but perhaps someone can figure it out.

     The junk monger, Colin Crum, has no idea how the junk materializes in this space. It just does. Like I said, I drew this with my morning coffee, so I wasn't quite awake. I accept that this makes little sense. :)

6 comments:

  1. Just want to say I'm glad to see you posting again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's good to be back. :) I hope you are having a nice 4th of July. :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, Chris. I hope you had a happy fourth. :)

      Delete
  3. These two should open a business together: http://acornafloat.blogspot.se/2013/01/honest-willard.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right! Perfect business partners. :)

      Delete